Your thighs are going to love me: Choco chip cookie in a mug

Well hello there, folks! Seeing as a lot of us are sitting around at home reading and writing while the game is on watching football, I figured today would be the perfect day to share YOUR THIGHS ARE GOING TO LOVE ME SO MUCH installment number two: Chocolate chip cookies in a mug!!! :)



photo courtesy of no. 2 pencil

Doesn't this look perfect?

Now, unlike the first installment of YOUR THIGHS ARE GOING TO LOVE ME SO MUCH (coffee cake in a cup), we haven't tried this one yet (though the ratings look excellent). So I guess we get to try it out together!

I chose this recipe in particular because it only requires a few ingredients, and most of us already have these sitting in our pantry (who wants to go to the store right now, right?).

So, without further ado, here's the recipe from no. 2 pencil:

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE IN A CUP

If you like Melissa's recipes, check her out on Pinterest! And if you would like to find more #mugdesserts, check me out on Pinterest (the food board in particular)! Enjoy, my lovelies!

Be blessed,

Jessica

No comments: