Catch up post #1

This will be the first in a series of posts this week where I, in the least amount of words possible, catch you up on what I've been doing that past few months.

Today's topic?

Reading.

So a few books I read (while I wasn't, you know, blogging) are, in no particular order:


Wither (Somehow, I'd had the ARC of this since like, November, and I didn't even realize it until a few weeks ago. And then when I realized I'd been sent an ARC, I couldn't get over how awesome it was. Can we say book nerd?)


Paper Towns (This one I'm currently re-reading aloud to Lovemuffin -- I'd like to say that my awesome reading skillz are the reason he laughs a lot, but really, it's because John Green is quite the funny guy.)

All four of those books are very different, but I loved them all. For those of you who've read these (or other books by the authors above), I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Currently inspired by: Corrine Bailey Rae - Like a Star



4 comments:

Lila Swann said...

Ooh, haven't read any of these. I've heard The Book Thief is really great though, and it's on my list. So hopefully soon! Glad to see you're back, Jessica! :)

Anna Banks said...

The Book Thief is on my list too! Can't wait!

Robyn Bavati said...

Nice to see you again. I missed your little snippets of inspiration.

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

Lila and Anna - I loved it. The writing style was different, and it took a bit for me to really get into it, but I thought it was really good.;)

Robyn -- Thanks! And I'll still be doing those every Friday! =)